Volunteers are the heart and soul of Healing Hearts. We could not provide all of our many services without our dedicated and devoted volunteers. Whether you have a few minutes or a few hours, you can be an integral part of providing support and relief to families in need.
Get Involved. Make a Difference.
Join our thriving and dynamic community of staff and volunteers who are passionate about lending a helping hand with a gentle heart to those in medical need.
The following are some of the activities you can do as a Healing Hearts Volunteer:
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Shuttling to and from hospital appointments
Hospital Meal Delivery
- Dinner: deliver daily, between 5:30 and 6:30 pm
- Friday afternoons: delivery of complete Shabbos food package
- Acting as temporary patient caregiver, taking patient out for shopping, errands, etc.
- Host a Friday night dinner at your home for patient and family