Get Involved. Make a Difference.
Volunteers are the heart and soul of Healing Hearts. We could not provide all of our many services without our dedicated and devoted volunteers. Whether you have a few minutes or a few hours, you can be an integral part of providing support and relief to families in need.
Join our thriving and dynamic community of staff and volunteers who are passionate about lending a helping hand with a gentle heart to those in medical need.
The following are some of the activities you can do as a Healing Hearts Volunteer:
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Shuttling to and from hospital appointments
Hospital Meal Delivery
- Dinner: deliver daily, between 5:30 and 6:30 pm
- Friday afternoons: delivery of complete Shabbos food package
- Acting as temporary patient caregiver, taking patient out for shopping, errands, etc.
- Host a Friday night dinner at your home for patient and family